Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Tour with Phi Phi Island
Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Tour with Phi Phi Island Overview
About the tour:
From the picturesque white sand beaches in Phuket to the ancient relics in Bangkok, Thailand is indeed the perfect destination for a fun-filled vacation. The sweet taste of much-famed nightlife, the delicious cuisine of Chiang Mai and the thrill of unique water sports makes this place a must-visit destination. Whether you spend your time witnessing the architectural brilliance of renowned temples of Wat Pho or Wat Phra Kaew, stroll around barefoot on the stretches of white sandy beaches fringed with casuarinas and palms, getting a sweet taste of Phuket after sundown at Soi Bangla or an adventurous excursion to Coral Island, this tour has everything for a perfect getaway in the tropical paradise.
Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Tour with Phi Phi Island Highlights:
A perfect getaway to the ‘City of Angels’, Bangkok to experience the to experience vibrant streets, enormous city skyscrapers, floating markets and so much more
Get fascinated by the city that never sleeps, Pattaya and relish the sweet taste of incredible nightlife that this place has to offer
Witness the real colours of Phuket after sundown at Soi Bangla, Patong Beach with its international standard nightclubs, street performances, games, live music and so much more
Soak in the adventure by indulging in various water sports on Coral Island Tour and feel the thrill deep within your bones
Get a thrilling safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness setting in Thailand’s greatest open zoo, Safari World
Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Tour with Phi Phi Island Itinerary
- Upon your arrival at Bangkok airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- After reaching the hotel, proceed with the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
- One can stroll around the markets, explore local cafes and witness the extraordinary beauty of the city of angels.
- One can also capture the beautiful sight of the Grand Palace, adorned with beautiful architecture and intricate details and get to know why even after 150 years, the monument is the spiritual heart of the Thai kingdom.
- You can also visit Wat Phra Kaew or the Temple of Emerald Buddha, located within the grounds of Grand Palace and enshrines the Emerald Buddha image carefully carved from the single block of jade.
- Head back to the hotel after exploring this beautiful city.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
Duration: 8 Hours | Pick up/Drop Point: Hotel | Transfers: Private transfers | Pick up Time: 9:00 AM
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for an adventurous day.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel at around 9:00 AM on private transport.
- Head towards Thailand greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone.
- One can indulge in many activities, whether it is an existing safari drive through the scenic African jungle settings and intimate encounter with the friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular.
- Witness the unbounded beauty of marine animals such as seals, sharks, etc. in the Marine Park.
- Don’t miss out on 7 spectacular performances throughout the day such as elephant shows, dolphin shows, and more!
- Enjoy watching gunfights, bullwhips and explosives at the Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show.
- After an adventurous day at Safari World, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Bangkok.
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get transferred to Pattaya which is approximately 147 km from Bangkok.
- On your way to Pattaya, witness the beautiful countryside covered in lush greenery.
- Rech Pattaya and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- You can stroll around the famous Pattaya street and explore the various nightclubs, markets, local cafes and so much more.
- Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Pattaya.
Duration: 5 Hours | Pick up/Drop Point: Hotel | Transfers: Shared transfers | Pick up Time: 8:00 AM
- Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and get ready for a fascinating Coral Island Tour in a shared speedboat.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel in a private transfer and take you to the port where you’ll board the speedboat.
- Hop on a speed boat which will take around 45 minutes to reach Coral Island.
- One can indulge in many activities as the Island offers a variety of fun water activities to do and find something you’ve always wanted to try.
- Visit the most famous beach Tawaen Beach, where there is a small harbour lined with small tourist shops.
- Choose from snorkelling, sea walker diving, parasailing, jet-skiing, and many more such activities.
- Stroll around the white sandy beaches and watch the waves rushing over the boulders.
- After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Pattaya.
- Upon your arrival at Phuket airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- On your way to the hotel, witness the amazing scenery this island has to offer.
- Reach the hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities and rest for a while.
- You can spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy exploring the city on your own.
- One can explore the thrilling nightlife that Phuket is famous for.
- You can also stroll around Bangla Road, with an incredible variety of things to see and do like international standard nightclubs, street performances, games, live music and so much more.
- You can also hop onto some beachside cafes to enjoy the views of the waves gushing over while having delicious cuisines.
- Head back to the hotel in Phuket for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Phuket.
Duration: 8 Hours | Pick up/Drop Point: Hotel | Transfers: Shared transfers | Pick up Time: 7:30 AM
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and embark on a trip to Phi Phi Island by shared speed boat.
- Get picked up from your hotel in a private transfer at around 7:30 AM, meet up with the representative and get excited about the upcoming journey.
- Transfer to the Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina and prepare yourself to go to the first destination.
- Head over to Maya Bay which is very famous as it was the filming location for the movie. “The Beach” starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Next, head towards Loh Samah Bay located at the back of Maya Bay where you can take beautiful photos amidst the limestone cliffs and azure waters.
- Next, visit Viking Cave which is one of the most notable sites on Koh Phi Phi Leh.
- Arrive at Monkey Beach surrounded by steep rock formations and make friends with friendly monkeys on the island.
- Next, arrive at Koh Phi Phi Leh which is the main island of Phi Phi Island and enjoy lunch at the local restaurant while enjoying the breathtaking view.
- Head back to the hotel in Phuket.
- Overnight stay in Phuket.
- Hotel to the Cruise meeting point transfer (Two Way)
- Shared Speed Boat + Life jacket + Mask + Snorkel
- Local Lunch + Snacks & Soft Drinks
- English speaking guide
- Accidental Insurance
- National Park Fee
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get transferred to Phuket Airport.
- Take a plethora of happy memories with you.
Accommodation: 2 Nights accommodation in Phuket, 2 Nights in Bangkok, 2 Nights in Pattaya.
Meals: Breakfast as per the itinerary
Transfers: Airport pick-up and drop as per your flight timings and internal transfers as per itinerary.
Transport: Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
Visa assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
Guide: Professional driver cum guide to help you explore this beautiful city
Bangkok Top Attractions
Floating Market Bangkok
Dream World Amusement Park
Wat Phra Kaew
Chao Phraya River
Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Tour with Phi Phi Island Policies
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s Thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking