Goa Tour Package
Goa Package For Family Overview
About the tour:
A tranquil atmosphere, sparkling waters, unwinding ambiance, stellar nightlife, and an intimate setting make Goa a place for a perfect getaway. It is a place that offers a perfect blend of sun, sand, and sea; a place known for its sprawling beaches, world-famous nightlife, incredible cuisine, and historical attractions. From witnessing beautifully built age-old cathedrals, old Portuguese-style buildings to indulging in adventurous activities to feel the thrill within, Goa has a lot to offer to visitors.
From cruising through the waters of Mandovi River to hearing the mighty roar of white water cascading down over the boulders in Dudhsagar, this former Portuguese Territory has a charm that is hard to put into words. Being the coastal destination that it is, Goa has all to make sure that you have a memorable time amidst its beautiful beaches.
Goa Package For Family Highlights
- Behold the breathtaking landscape views to ancient Churches, shimmering beaches and striking nightlife of the smallest state in India, Goa
- Stroll bare feet on the golden beaches to witness the sun gently splashes its golden lights as it sets over the horizon
- Lounge on the sundecks and take in the views, as you cruise through the beautiful backwaters of the Mandovi River
- Witness the architectural brilliance of Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO world heritage site that holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier
- Marvel at the Goan shore line from the lighthouse of the famous Aguada Fort that proudly stands tall on the shores and offers panoramic views of the ocean
- Sahakari Spice Farm: Book the Goa Package For the Family and get ready to visit Sahakari Spice Farm that is spread over one hundred thirty acres and is devoted to the cultivation of Fruits, Medicinal trees, Spices, and Herbs. During the farm tour, the guests are given a detailed demonstration of climbing the tall betel-nut palms.
- Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary: This is one of the best family-friendly attractions where you can witness bear sloths, monkeys, wild boars, tigers, and lots of birds. The wildlife sanctuary features nature trails, botanical gardens, a deer path, and a watchtower to view the watering hole.
- Sinquerim Beach: By booking the Family Goa Tour Package, you’ll get to visit Sinquerim Beach that has a beautiful shoreline and is known for hosting the Sunburn Festival each year in December. The beach is ideal for swimming, and it houses many shacks and restaurants that serve cocktails and fresh seafood.
- Parasailing: If you have ever wished to fly through the sky like a free bird and touch the clouds, you must try parasailing. It is a thrilling watersports activity where the speedboat is tied to a parasail harness with a thick thirty to forty-meter rope. The speedboat takes off at extremely high speed into the sky and you get to enjoy the world of ocean and sky alike.
- Windsurfing: Windsurfing comprises the adventure and thrill of sailing and surfing together. The rider must learn to balance themselves on a two to three-meter-long board with a sail attached to it and ride through the pristine blue water.
- Kayaking: Paddle your way through the thick jungles and mangroves and take time to enjoy the breathtaking beauty around you as you enjoy kayaking in Goa. This is a wonderful water sport that you can enjoy with your friends and family in the backwaters of Sal, Zuari, and Dona Paula.
- Baga Beach: Baga Beach is renowned for its ultimate beach parties, nightlife, numerous water sports, and scrumptious seafood delicacies. There are several foot massage centers, tattoo shops, and pubs near the beach. You can enjoy various water-sports activities like water surfing, parasailing, jet-skiing, and banana riding.
- Calangute Beach: This picturesque beach is often dubbed the “Queen of the Beaches” and a visual wonderland. There are numerous restaurants, shopping places, and clubs near the beach where you can enjoy to the fullest. You can indulge in various water sport activities like catamaran sailing, jet skiing, banana rides, surfing, bump rides, and paragliding.
- Candolim Beach: Candolim Beach is renowned for its pristine water, scrubbed dunes, divine setting, crisp sea breeze, and picturesque beauty. You can also find some of the best tourist resorts and hotels on the beach, offering boarding facilities to travelers flocking to Goa.
- Anjuna Beach: Book the Goa Tour Package for Family and get a chance to visit Anjuna Beach that is renowned for its golden sand and swaying palm trees. There are plenty of hotels, souvenir stalls, and restaurants across the beach where you can enjoy heavenly delicacies. If you have kids, they will enjoy the fullest; there are various play booths on the beach and a giant bouncy castle and climbing wall in the sea.
- High SPF sunscreen lotion.
- Multi drapes and sarongs for wearing over your swimwear.
- Crocs or floaters walk comfortably along the seashore.
- Cotton Wear, swimsuit, and shorts.
- Water bottle to get away from the blistering sun.
- First aid kit and important medicines.
- Hats to shield your head from the sun.
- Powerbank and backpack.
- Camera to click beautiful pictures.
November to February is the best time to visit Goa as the weather remains comfortable and cool and you can enjoy sightseeing and outdoor activities without any hassle. Various events are also organized during these months, such as New Year, Christmas, and Sunburn Festival.
Goa Package For Family Itinerary
- Meet and get greeted by our official, who will ensure a smooth transfer to your pre-booked hotel and help you out with the check-in formalities.
- Enjoy the first day of your Goa trip leisurely, go out exploring the surroundings or the beaches nearby while having a great time with your loved ones.
- In the evening, reach the Santa Monica Jetty under the Atal Setu to board your Sunset cruise on the Mandovi river.
- Spend the evening along with the sun, sea, and wind and get a glimpse of historical sights and treasured wonders of this tiny yet mesmerizing state while cruising through the Mandovi River.
- You can also enjoy the live music in the form of a DJ and the cultural performances on board as the sun sets, leaving a colorful sky behind.
- Return back to your hotel for an overnight stay in Goa.
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and proceed for a full day sightseeing of North Goa.
- Start off by visiting the famous Aguada Fort, a 17th-century Portuguese fort looking out at the confluence of Mandovi River and the Arabian Sea.
- Stroll through the remains of the fort standing tall along the Goan coastline and watch the Arabian sea meeting the horizon.
- Later, visit Sinquerim Beach which is located just below the Aguada Fort.
- Move Northward towards the Candolim beach that is a gateway to the other more famous beaches.
- Further, you move to the famous Calangute beach that is thronged with people throughout the year, as the beach hosts some of the most exciting water sports.
- Head towards the Baga beach that boasts one of the best nightlife scenes in Goa along with the famous Tito’s Lane that has some of the best bars and clubs.
- Explore the most happening beach of North Goa – the Anjuna beach that is popular for offering a plethora of activities like full moon parties, flea markets, eateries serving the best seafood, beach shacks, water sports, and a lot more.
- Spend the evening at the ‘most photographed beach in Goa’ the Vagator beach, a beautiful crescent-shaped beach crowned by the cliff of Chapora Fort on one side and the Chapora river basin on the other.
- Return back to the hotel for your overnight stay in Goa.
- Wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast, and get ready for a tour to South Goa.
- Begin your day by visiting the Shri Manguesh temple that is dedicated to Bhagavan Manguesh, an incarnation of Shiva and is worshipped here as Shivlinga.
- Later, visit the old parts of Goa that house some of the oldest churches in the country.
- You will be visiting The Bom Jesus Basilica which is a UNESCO World Heritage Monument and has the relics of Saint Francis Xavier are enshrined here.
- Se Cathedral is another must-visit church in Goa, as it was built over a span of 100 years and its vaulted interior overwhelms visitors with its sheer grandeur.
- Stroll through the shimmering sands of Miramar Beach, which is located on the estuary of the Mandovi river opening to the Arabian Sea and offers panoramic views of the majestic Fort Aguada across.
- Spend the evening at the Dona Paula beach, which is the meeting point of the Zuari and the Mandovi river where you can spend some tranquil moments.
- In the evening, you can go Shopping at the Panjim flea market and collect souvenirs for your loved one
- Return back to the hotel for your overnight stay in Goa.
- Wake up to a beautiful coastal morning and have a delicious breakfast.
- Later, get ready and board the private vehicle that will pick you up for your day excursion to the mighty Dhudhsagar waterfalls.
- Experience a bumpy ride as you pass through the Mollem Wildlife Sanctuary, which is a paradise for nature lovers and bird watchers.
- You need to hike for 1 km to catch one of the most spectacular sights of the cascading Dhudhsagar waterfall.
- Sit leisurely by the waterfall and watch droplets of water plunging over the rocky boulders that appear like foamy milk, giving the waterfall its name.
- Later, go for a tour of the aromatic spice plantations to understand its cultivation process.
- If time permits, visit some of the oldest churches in the country in old Goa like the Bom Jesus Basilica, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Return back to the hotel for your overnight stay in Goa.
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities.
- Take along the bundle of joyful memories from the beaches of Goa to cherish for a lifetime.
- Your trip concludes as you get dropped at the airport/ railway station for your onwards journey.
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 4
➔ Highly experienced Driver cum guide
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
Refunds in the Thrillophilia wallet will be transferred within 3 business days.
Cash Refunds once initiated, usually take around 5-7 business days to get transferred to the same account through which the payment is made.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
Panjim Top Attractions
Basilica Of Bom Jesus
The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a Roman Catholic Church located in Old Goa and stands to be the oldest Church of Goa. It is a UNESCO recognized World Heritage Site. The church completed its construction in the year 1604 and stands as an epitome of the Portuguese colonial architecture and Baroque architecture.
It is located in Bainguinim, about 10 km from Panjim, and attracts several tourists from all across the world. The church is known to hold the relics of St. Francis Xavier, who was known for his phenomenal insight and therapeutic healing powers.
Even after 400 years of burial, the remains are said to be in good condition and are taken out every decade. It is, in fact, one of the Seven Wonders of the World of Portuguese origin. ‘Bom Jesus’ is a word of Latin origin and translates to ‘Holy (or Good) Jesus.’ The rooftop of the church is triangular, and is inscribed with the initials ‘IHS’, which translates to the Jesuit emblem meaning ‘Jesus, Savior of Men.’
The façade of the Church constitutes a main altar flanked by two more altars. The main altar is decorated with a statue of St. Ignatius Loyola overlooking and protecting Baby Jesus. The surroundings are frolicked with paintings and carvings directly from the Bible, and it also has a gallery that inhabits oil paintings belonging to the years 1973 and 1976.
Church Of The Immaculate Conception Of The Virgin Mary
Previously, it was just a chapel in the early 15th century but, with time and tide, the chapel went through many transformations and, led to this massive structure which is elegantly built with influences of several architectural styles.
Location: North-Eastern Side of Central Square, Panjim 403001, India
Timings: All days 10 AM – 12:30 PM and 4 PM – 5:30 PM
Entry Fees: Free
Distance from Panjim Bus Stand: Approximately 1.6 km away.
Casino Royale Goa
While you enjoy the gambling, you can also savor exclusive liquors at the whiskey lounge with amazing hand-rolled cigars. The casino provides all the top-notch amenities and, is the ace in the field of the casinos. Undoubtedly it is one of the most happening places to visit in Panjim.One can also relax in VIP gaming suites where one can stay as well as play. The highlighting feature of the casino is that it is the only place with a dedicated poker room.
Location: Noah’s Ark, RND Jetty, Dayanand Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa 403001
Timings: Open 24 hrs
Entry Fees: Monday to Thursday Rs 2500/-
Friday to Sunday Rs 3500/-
Distance from Panjim Bus Stand: Approximately 1.6 km away
Goa Archaeological Museum
To add up to the amusement of the visitors, the museum also has a remarkable collection of stamps, religious artifacts, and other such hidden gems. This is a perfect place to dig up the history of the Goan culture and styles in the early ages.
Location: EDC Complex, Patto, Panaji, Goa 403001
Timings: 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Entry Fees: Only Rs 5/- per person
Distance from Panjim Bus Stand: Approximately 9 km