Vietnam and Cambodia Tour Package
Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package Overview
Loaded with numerous sightseeing and adventurous options, Vietnam has been inviting loads of tourists since ages. Not only the beauty, but the place also is home to many world-famous historical sites catering history-buffs on Vietnam and Cambodia tours.
- The first day of Vietnam and Cambodia tours will commence with boarding a flight towards Vietnam and reaching Hanoi Airport. Once you arrive here, get greeted by our representatives who will further take you towards your comfy stay to rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and you can spend the time relaxing in your stay. In the night, get served with some hot dinner, followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
- Day two of the Vietnam Cambodia packages will be dedicated to a full-day tour of Hanoi, in which all the famous tourist attractions will be covered. Places like the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ba Dinh historic square, Thang Long Royal Citadel – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, National Museum of Vietnam History, Hanoi Old quarter Dong Xuan market, St. Joseph Cathedral, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple will be covered.
- The third day of the tour will be spent cruising along the Halong Bay and marvelling at the surrounding panoramic sceneries. The lunch will be served on board, and you will get to enjoy some delectable meals while traversing the deep blue waters. The day will end with having dinner and resting overnight on the cruise.
- The fourth day will take you from Halong Bay to Hanoi, and once you reach the harbour, you will be boarding a flight to Siem Reap. Once you arrive here, you will be transferred to your comfy stay, where the night will be spent resting and relaxing.
- The fifth day of the tour will be dedicated to Angkor temples and all major locations like the South gate of Angkor Thom with Bayon, Elephant Terrace, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Leper King, Ta Prohm and Srah Srang. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Siem Reap for an overnight stay.
- Day six will start with visiting the Banteay Srei temple – a temple made of pink sandstone. The next spot of the day will be the Tonle Sap lake where a session of boating will follow you. Once the trip here is over, you will be taken back to the hotel for the night.
- The seventh day will be the last one, and today you will be boarding a flight from the airport.
Know Before You Go for Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package
- Visa cost is not included in the package, however, assistance will be provided.
- International / Domestic flights are not included in the package.
- Travel Insurance is recommended and charges are not included.
- Personal Expenses and mandatory hotel taxes (if any) will be paid by the travelers at the destination.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package Itinerary
- Your Vietnam and Cambodia tour package starts upon your arrival at Hanoi international airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel for your stay.
- Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
- In the evening, you can take a stroll through the nearby places and have dinner at a local restaurant.
- After dinner, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a delicious breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour of Hanoi as per the itinerary of your Vietnam and Cambodia package.
- Today you will be visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his former residence, One pillar Pagoda, Dinh historic square and Thang Long Royal Citadel.
- In the afternoon, you will be visiting the National Museum of Vietnam History and take an 1-hour walking tour in Hanoi Old quarter.
- Explore the Dong Xuan market, Hang Duong “Candy” street, Hang Ngang “Clothes” street, St.Joseph Cathedral, Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple.
- Before the tour ends,enjoy a water puppet show and later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Enjoy a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Halong bay.
- It will take you 3.5 hours to reach Tuan Chau Marina harbour and board the Halong Cruise.
- Your voyage starts at noon, after a brief introduction by the crew members, check-in your cabin and enjoy your day onboard.
- While onboard, enjoy traditional Vietnamese cooking for lunch and dinner along with some of the finest collection of wines and cocktails.
- Have an overnight stay onboard.
- Wake up early and have buffet breakfast onboard. Enjoy a beautiful sunrise at the deck.
- As the ship docks at Tuan Chau Island, disembark and get transferred to Hanoi airport.
- As you arrive at the airport, take a flight to Siem Reap for the next destination of your Vietnam and Cambodia package.
- Upon arrival at Siem Reap international airport, you will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
- Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
- Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Cambodia.
- Wake up early and head to Ta Prohm, “The Royal Monastery” to witness a beautiful sunrise.
- After watching the sunrise, head back to the hotel and have breakfast. Later, embark on a temple tour of the city.
- Today you will be visiting Angkor Wat, South gate of Angkor Thom with Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace, Terrace of Leper King, Ta Prohm and Srah Srang.
- In the afternoon, have lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch, visit Chau Say Tevoda, Takeo.
- Enjoy a golden sunset at the Magical temple City of Angkor Wat, and visit Phnom Bakheng.
- By evening, head back to the hotel and get dressed to experience the night life of the inner city.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to Banteay Srei temple, a 10th century Camodian temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. This beautiful temple is made of red sandstone and is famous for its mesmerizing beauty.
- Banteay Samre is a citadel and is one of the most complete complexes in Angkor.
- After the tour, head back to Siem Reap for lunch and enjoy boating in Tonle Sap lake.
- Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay in the hotel.
- After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return journey as your Vietnam and Cambodia tour package ends here.
Hanoi Top Attractions
Lake Of The Restored Sword
Located in Hanoi’s historical center the Hồ Hoàn Kiếm Lake or the Lake of the Restored Sword is one of the scenic places to visit in Hanoi. This lake offers a tranquil escape from the city’s maddening crowds and hectic pace. Legend has it that when Lê Lợi won the battle against the Ming Chinese, he became the king.While boating, he met a giant tortoise at the lake’s center that said that now that peace was restored in the nation the sword with which he won must be returned to the God of Waters. After surrender the sword was returned but the water surface remained radiant. Since then this lake was called the Restored Sword. You must circle the lake to have a look at the historical monuments and temples that surround the lake.
Timings: 12 AM – 12 PM
Highlights: Hundreds of people visit this green water lake to enjoy the beautiful sight and to spot the soft shell turtles that swim here.
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
What is Vietnam without some culture and history? The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is one of the imposing places to go in Hanoi. This monumental marble edifice takes you through the life history of the founding father of Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh fondly nicknamed as Uncle Ho, desired a simple cremation but contrary to his wishes, the Vietnemese people constructed this mausoleum out of admiration for him.They erected this architectural wonder after gathering materials from all across Vietnam. Set in the building’s deep bowels you will find the pale and frail body of Uncle Ho, laid to rest, inside a glass sarcophagus.
Location: 2 Hùng Vương, Điện Bàn, Ba Đình, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Timings: Weekdays- 7:30 AM – 10: 30 AM, Weekends- 7:30 AM – 11: 00 AM
Bat Trang Ceramic Village
One of the most interesting places to visit in Hanoi the Bat Trang Ceramic Village belongs to Hani’s Gia Lam district. A location of the banks of the rivers Pho Hien and Thang Long, the traditional pottery and porcelain village has a history of seven centuries. The 14th century village has an area that is rich in clay hence the village potters have an advantage of ingredients required to create fine ceramics.
Right from colorful bracelets, to teacups, kettles, bottles, bowls, plates, flowerpots, jar, vases, and wind chimes there are many exclusive items that are made here and exported. You can spend an entire day here indulging in the pottery-making experience or join a buffalo tour for shopping and sightseeing.
Location: Bát Tràng, Gia Lâm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Timings: 8 AM – 5: 30 PM
Highlights: The Bat Trang Ceramic Village has unparalleled scenic beauty and lovely ambiance that is extremely mesmerizing.
Chua Tran Quoc
Erected in the 6th century, the Chua Tran Quoc is one of the incredible Hanoi places to visit. This pagoda is notably the oldest and has been here around for 1500 years now. On the grounds here you will spot a Bodhi tree under which it is believed that Buddha searched for enlightenment. You can visit here anytime to offer your tranquil prayers.
Location: Southeastern shore of West Lake
Timings: Open 24 hours
Highlights: You will find a lot of Buddhist philosophy and symbolism in this temple.
➔ Stay in hygienic and sanitized hotels (as per the variant selected)
➔ Buffet breakfast on all days
➔ Highly-experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary